Hello!!!! Instagram Stories continue to be hugely popular and a powerful way to share your story, drive engagement and give value.
So of course we want ours to look as good and fun as possible…so here below are five apps that might help. I use, love and recommend them all 👊🏻 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. VSCO photo editing app – Give images you are planning to upload to Stories a quick brighten, sharpen, whatever, in this excellent photo editing app. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Unfold; I’ve been using and loving this one or a while now and really like playing around with the different templates, fonts and colour backgrounds to create stories that look a bit profesh.
3. Another great app for shiny IG stories is WordSwag – this one allows you to choose from lots of different fonts, backgrounds and designs (not only for IG stories). Great for creating ‘infographic’ style posts ie a quote or some wise words made all pretty instead of posting a photo. One thing I’ll say bout this one – if you start using a particular font/template, stick to it! Consistency is king!
4. If you like posting long videos but prefer not to do IG live (which is the only way I know of to post long IG stories) – Continual is a good option. You record your videos in the camera app then upload to Continual which snips them all up into 15 sec vids and uploads them all into one continuous series of IG stories. Nice.
5. And of course there’s Canva , every small business owners’ graphic best friend – Canva has some rad IG stories templates on their phone app, it’s just a matter of dragging and dropping images and adding text.